Wednesday, December 1, 2010


Just a quick post this morning......I have to order my exclusive preview of the new products from CTMH this morning....so, so, so, excited.... but as promised here are pictures of my up and running temporary room.

Todd hung the shelves so I could place all my goodies out where I could see them. It took me 4 hours to clean and organize all this stuff. Look at these new ribbon holders I got. JoAnn's had them on sale for $7.99 each, reduced from $24.99 last Saturday at 7:00 a.m. Todd and I got up early and stood in a line of about 40 people at 6:30 a.m., just to get these. I had gone the day before and they had about 30 of them for the sale, so with a plan of action we concurred. Todd went straight for the shopping cart and I went for the holders, funny thing was no one else in line went for them, just me......


WOW, look at this really clean desk in front of my window. I have such a nice view of my blooming butterfly tree when I open the blinds.


I put these cube holders in the closet to hold items that I don't use everyday, like holiday stuff. The first project that I've made in my new room was these really cute treat holders for my Christmas Workshop gals. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)