Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Christmas Advent Calendar Class Sign Up and Kit Available Now.

That's right Christmas Advent Calendars are now available......I know I stepped outside of the box with my usual product line of strictly CTMH, but I couldn't resist, I have used the CTMH "My Creations Cubby" Z1804 for the base of this project and the newest Cricut cartridge exclusive to CTMH the "Artiste Collection" Z1790 .....along with CTMH "Kraft Cardstock" Z1375 for the boxes.....and the rest I have to say is an assortment of papers from other companies...  
I'm a paper hoarder.....I luv paper, no matter who makes it, the only bad thing is I never get a chance to use it, and I decided to use these products for my upcoming Advent workshop on November 16, 2012 at 6:00 p.m.
Sign up today to reserve your spot.  Workshop fee is $30.00.  Pre-payment is needed no later than November 1st.  
Kits are available for $37.95, which includes all pre-cut supplies, assembly directions, tax and shipping.  Kits will be available until December 1st.
Email me to reserve your spot or to pre-order a kit.





Christmas Advent Calendar




Thanks for stopping by....and stay inky my friends :) 

1 comment:

  1. Mom and I are soo looking forward to your class.... You did an amazing job designing this box.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)