Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spooky Fun for Halloween


If I haven't said it lately, I'll say it today.....I LOVE the Circut Artiste Cartridge exclusive to CTMH!  Get one today by shopping with me right here right now.....This cartridge has everything you need for any occasion.   What creepy coffin this turned out to be.  The coffin was cut at 4 inches.  Next I made a template to cut away part of the coffin to expose the skeleton inside :)
Before assembling, randomly stamp your favorite images.  I am in awe over our new mini pigment colors.....so much that I sold all my embossing powders, no need for them anymore.  Pigment ink is perfect for embossing.   It's simple.....ink, stamp, add clear emboss, heat and your done......40 fabulous ink colors = 40 embossing colors.
Pop up an image or two, add some pearl paint and stickles and your done.

Not sure what to do for a fun Halloween project....how about this 10 minute card.  Its super easy and super quick.  Cut 6 pieces of colonial white cardstock, randomly stamp some of your favorite images, layer on colored cardstock, add a few embellishments and pop up the squares.

I also entered the coffin in the paper cabana challenge blog, check out more here.


4 comments:

  1. Love your see through coffin! You did a great job embellishing it. What fun!!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coffin... and the see through top! Totally love the card with the texture on the background. Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever girl! Love the coffin and the card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Love the coffin--wish I was as creative, don't know how you think these things up! Great tip on the embossing powders too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)