Thursday, January 31, 2013

"Home Sweet Home" February 2013 SOTM Blog Hop

Hello my blogging friends and welcome back to the SOTM Blog Hop....61 Consultants this month!
   If you are coming here from Gina Brandstetter Blog you're on the right path.....and if you get lost along the way, its easy to get back on track, just go to Helen Onulak's Blog for a full list of hoppers and here we go....
First, I have to say.....this stamp set really challenged me?  I adore the set, but my creative mind was like what?...so much that I actually started the project 3 weeks ago and left it laying to the side in my craft room!  Now, when I say I started it, all I really did was stamp the sentiments on white daisy cardstock.....ever been there?
Anywho.....this is what came up with YESTERDAY and finishing a few minutes ago!  Literally, when I went to load my pictures and post, our home phone and internet was out????? I was on the phone for half an hour getting it fixed....thank you Brighthouse!!!
As I blabber on....I made Wine Tags....yep, we are always going to someone's house at least once a month and of course I take my favorite beverage, wine that is....so thought instead of a decorated wine bag, I'll make tags....4 to be exact.....they would be great for any occasion, but really awesome for a house warming gift. 

 Here is a view before they were placed on the bottles for the pics.
 All four tags.

 Tag #1
 Tag #2
 Tag #3
 Tag #4
 On the top of the tags I placed Grey Sparkle Badge Buttons on each corner.
  Using an oldie but a goodie.....Bless This Nest C1445, I made cute little house:)
 More houses.
CTMH Products used:
 NEW February 2013 SOTM "Home Sweet Home" S1302
Bless This Nest Stamp Set C1445
  Black Ink Z2105
Black Pigment Ink Z2503
Black Cardstock 1386
White Daisy Cardstock 1385
Ruby Cardstock X5927
 Ruby Ink Z2170
Ruby Marker Z2429
Slate Cardstock X5930
NEW "For Always" Paper Packet X7165B
NEW Silver Glitter Paper Z1829
Harvest Baker's Twine Z1751
Detail Clear Embossing Powder Z821
Non CTMH Product used:  Red glitter paper for the heart; red, black and white baker's twine; and Fruit Punch Stickles.
 Cricut Keys used are......




3 Key, page 33....Accent 1

 5 Key, page 35...Accent 3

Be Mine Key, page 71....Accent 2 (Shift)
Contact me and ask me how you can get your stamp set for just $5.00
Now "Hop" on over to Allisa Chilton's Blog and see her amazing work!

Thanks for stopping by :) and...stay inking my friends.
 

12 comments:

  1. LOVE your wine tags... they are just the bomb diggity! Thanks for sharing... love the birdhouses the most! great work fussy cutting :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're sure good under pressure. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love how much detail you add to your projects. I especially love how you tilted the stamped sentiments so that they hang over the edge of the tag. Btw...I'd love one of those tags...with the bottle of wine, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...I'm not sure if anyone else is having problems with blogspot...when I went to publish 2 comments they completely disappeared? If you don't see your comment please post again. They were very nice comments :) Thank YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome wine tags! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, when I saw your creations I thought-- what a great idea, why didn't I think of that?! Had no idea that the end design was a last minute. I also struggled and had to think out of the box. Finally got to use some chicken wire on my project! Thanks again for the inspiration! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea!! Pinned for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome idea! And the tags are just gorgeous *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous idea for a housewarming gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting this!!! I was in need of two quickie gifts for tomorrow and was inspired by your posts! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)