Friday, January 4, 2013

42 Here I am!

It's my birthday and what a day I had.....I slept in until 9:30, a blessing...one that rarely happens....my phone started early with a whole bunch of birthday wishes :)....then some great conversation with my gal pal Diane Fischer in Canada.....She's back from visiting family and it was time to catch up!

Then it was time to sort through the bag of goodies I got last week when I went to Scrappy Boutique in Orlando with my friend Tamytha Jenkins.....look at all the cool stuff I got!
Paper, Paper, and more Paper!!!!  Did I mention that I luv PAPER?
I broke down and finally got the Cinch....I've been wanting one for about 3 years....
Also found a new small score tool by Martha Stewart....its like 8x8 and it scores at an 1/8 inch!!!!
Now, I usually spend my birthday with my mom, but my grandmother who is 87 is having some health issues and that wasn't possible this year....grandma should be coming home soon...and she will be moving in with mom and dad...its come to that point.  I did find some time this evening to have dinner with my husband and our friends Greg and Scotty....
We went to the Manson....this place rocks...casual/fine dining...reasonably priced.....upper deck bar, deli,winery and liqour store.....all in one.  I have so much fun looking at all the funky bottles and decor of this old house.
 Frogs are cool!
 Weird Beer....
 More Beer!
 
 Wine
 
Absolute Miami Vodka?  Never seen that before.
 
 This is way cool....a bird in a bottle.
 Now, this is my kind of Vodka!
 
Chocolate wine :) Yummy!!
 More, more and more......

 
Walk way and beautiful stain glass.
 
 Front entry.
 How about these window shutters?
Dinner was wonderful, the company was fantastic...and now I'm home with my honey...what a great day it was.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like the best birthday ever!! Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tamra!!! Glad you had a fabulous day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great day! And I'm happy to know that you got home safe and sound. Also, glad to know your grandmother will be able to go "home".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cinch... love the paper and other goodies.. love the pics you took too! Let me know how the cinch works for you! Can't wait to see what you make with it! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy (if belated) birthday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)