Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Double the Good News!

I so wanted to give out this news a few days ago, but I've been down and out with the Flu and an inner ear infection....and woohoo.... I'm finally out of bed today.

Drum roll please......I have been selected to design for Frosted Designs...I'm super excited....I decided to apply for this team because, I wanted to start using all the products I have so much of in craft room and that's exactly what they do...create with what you have.....here is their blog post below:

I am thrilled to announce our new Frosted Designs Design Team! We were very impressed with this talented group of ladies from around the world and I think you are going to find an incredible amount of inspiration from them over the coming months!


Returning to the team:



New to our team: 
*If you click on the designer's name, you can go to their blog to check out how amazing they are! You can even leave them a nice congrats message!*

Not only do we have a new Design Team, but we have a new format as well! Now our challenges are biweekly and we will be providing 4 straight days of inspiration starting in March! We will still have our Tutorials and will even be throwing in some Tips & Tricks! We have also invited some extremely talented designers to be Guest Designers over the next few months! Be sure to check back often for all Frosted Designs has to offer!


And more good news....the 5 card workshop for the Paper, Scissors & More club are ready....Yippee! 
 Close ups are below.....along with all the kit info.
 "You bring a smile to my face"
Inspiration from Cassandra Bennett...see her work here.
 "Happy Birthday"
 
 "So Thankful"
Inspiration from Christine Adams...see her card here.
 "Thanks"
 
 
"Peace and Comfort"
Card Kits Available for $35.00, plus $5.78 for mailing....kits include:
1 Avonlea Paper Pack
1 Antique Gold Medley Packet
1 Brocade Assortment Packet
1 Small Clear Flourish Packet
1 Kit of assorted embellishments (waxy flax, designer brad, color ready ribbon, baker's twine and ribbon)
5 envelopes and card bases
Cricut cut pieces
Pre-cut and pre-stamped pieces
AND enough product left over for many more cards!







9 comments:

  1. Congrats on making your first design team! I'm super excited for you and can't wait to see how it affects your blog traffic, or what you create.

    The cards for your workshop are out of this world! I totally love them. I'm tempted to take your class. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Tamra!! Just GORGEOUS!!! Congrats to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to be working with you at FD. super cute cards and I am loving all those photos in your post above. Pretty pretty flowers :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new Design Team, Tamra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the support....super excited to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tamra, congrats on the design team! Your cards are absolutely stunning! Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)