So the holidays are behind us, and we're off into the new year....and I'm finally getting the December swap group's cards up.....here are the guidelines:
2. Must use a winter themed stamped image, ie tree, bird, snowflake, snowman, ect.
3. Must use at least 2 coordinating winter themed cricut images.
4. Card can have no holiday sentiments on it at all (ie no Christmas or holiday themed sentiments on it) Create the card with a general theme using winter images.....no merry christmas, happy holidays, etc.
5. You can not use red, green, or blue.
6. Must use at least one background stamp set or make your own background with multiple stamp sets.
7. Must have at least 2 embellishments.
and.....here are the pictures of the My Heart Swap Group's card swap for December . To see more amazing work, click on each name under the cards to visit the participant's blogs.
Hostess: Tamra Pope.....that's me
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out this group of gals at their blogs....stay inky my friends!