Monday, March 28, 2011


So here I am back home in Florida. My trip was 11 days and the internet at the hotel only worked for the first few days that I was there. I had this whole plan of a step by step journey, now being home since last Tuesday, I look back at my pictures and its as if I was never there, back into the groove......Here are just a few of the things I miss the most about Hawaii....First, this palm tree was the view I had as I laid on the beach every day. I am so tan, now I just have to keep it up for the rest of the year.


Next, the rainbows everyday. Rain comes and goes in Hawaii for just a few minutes and then its gone, but the magic appears immediately, rainbows everywhere and every day!!!! Just beautiful.


Fun and friends. Good friends from around the world and new friends too. Too much fun.

The flowers, oh my, you could never imagine the flowers, the mixture of sweetness and the sea will take your breath away. On every corner, every store, restaurant, sidewalk and every where you look you see fresh wonderful flowers and smell these amazing fresh smells of sweetness and the sea mixed together. Its very rejuvenating.


Oh, my, my I gained at least 6 pounds. I traveled 6 thousand miles for the Eggs Benedict at the Hula Grill and the cheese cake and desserts from Safeway Foods!!!!!!

Hawaii I miss you, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)