Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh Sophia

A card maker at heart, I'm falling in love with scrapbooking. Now, I don't have your traditional family, a most of you know. I have three wonderful and very energetic dachshunds. So my pages will mostly reflect the magical moments they fill my days with. Here is Kimber my youngest, she just turned 1 in January, these pictures are from when she was just a few weeks old.....


I've been trying to get a Magic scrapbook club started and its really hard, but I have some very dedicated friends who tolerate my eagerness to succeed. This group of gals meets with me on the third Thursday of the month and we do the Workshops on the Go from CTMH. This month we did the Sophia Workshop. Now, even a card maker like me can do the layouts in the workshop, so to take it a step further, I design a layout or I choose one from the Magic Book from CTMH. This month I made the first page and the second page was inspired from the Magic Book.


How about these flowers, check out Diane Tuggle's Blog and see how she made these wonderful flowers and where I found my inspiration from.

If you like the layout, check out the cutting measurements below. Have fun.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)