Monday, November 15, 2010


Last weekend was one of the craziest for me in a long time. Up bright and early on Saturday morning for my neighborhood Fall Garage Sale. 5:30 in the morning early. Trying to get the word out about my CTMH adventure, I set up this display and signup table. No sign ups, but a lot of talking and giving away of cards and Idea Books. Who knows, something might come out of it after all. The most fun part about the sale was my assistant Ricky. Isn't he cute. When his mom pulled up with her car completely packed full, I couldn't find Ricky and there he was in the middle of all her stuff strapped into his car seat. Ricky helped with the sale all morning and he even helped clean off my driveway of all the acorns that kept falling.
After the sale, my madness went into over drive. I had my husband pull my Christmas Tree out of the attic. I rearranged all the furniture in the house and cleaned all my nick-nacks before I put up the tree and continued with the decorating until 11:00.
The next morning I was up bright and early again for breakfast with my mom and dad, 5:30 again, and I got right back at it with the tree until we were ready to go. When we got home, I set up for my Cards Plus Club. i even made these cute gift tags to go on the girls Christmas presents. Since I'm not having a club in December, I had to be ready now. Class was a breeze. I'm so proud of this group of ladies, they plug along and keep getting better and better each month. Way to go Girls!!! Now, when class was over, back to the tree I go until the last ornament was hung at 9:00. Know, most of my friends think I'm out of control, but with so much going on in my life, I have to utilize every minute I can. So, if decorating the tree wasn't enough, I thought it looked bare underneath without any presents under it, so I wrapped presents until about 11:00. When I was done I took some pictures. I just love ornaments and like to take pictures up close. Now, if you can only imagine what my mental state of mind must of been at midnight........well, I think this next pictures says it all. My mind and eyes were gone at this point. Crazy lights for a crazy girl.....LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)