Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Falling in love with Studio J



I can honestly say I'm falling in live with Studio J by CTMH. Studio J had been out for about 8 months before I gave it a try. Since then I have renewed my membership for another year and I have done two albums. This software is so easy to use and is perfect if you don't have a lot of time or space for all the necessary supplies needed to create a scrapbook. Its great being able to pick and change paper packets, color combinations and embellishments through out your project. I personally like all my pages to flow together.



I hope you enjoy these samples I did from our trip to Tennessee, North Carolina and Virginia.



Give Studio J a try.....I promise you'll fall in love too!

3 comments:

  1. Tamra I love your pages and also am loving Studio J. I really like the new templates "for members only."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, they are so beautiful. Can't wait to see in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I were there driving among these gorgeous trees right now. The CTMH colors really make the leaves pop. Nice choice of "paper" and nice layouts. Hope you're having a wonderful family Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)