Wednesday, November 10, 2010


Christmas is right around the corner and we haven't even had Thanksgiving dinner yet. While in Micheal's the other day they had this free project instructions. When I got home I started and found out quickly that either I'm not as intelligent as I thought I was or the instructions were simply written in a non-human language. So, to solve the problem, I did my own math and created my own template.
Now, I know what you're thinking, why not just get online and print out a new template, well that would of worked but my printed is out of yellow ink, so the whole thing doesn't work. Live and learn.



I think this Hot Chocolate Gift Cone came out pretty good. You can do anything with this idea, even decorate a tree!!! Thanks for that idea Christine. I used CTMH Mistletoe paper for the project and a sticker I picked up at Michaels, a few clear snow flakes I picked up at a show in Orlando last year, some glitter, liquid glass and a snow writer pen. My Cards Plus Club gals are making this project on Sunday and this quick Christmas Card made with CTMH products only....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)