Friday, July 9, 2010

Down to the last minute and I'm done with my dad's birthday card. Besides getting this card ready, I've been busy setting up for my Card Club and Card Class for this Sunday and designing a project and cards for next month's class. Where did the week go? Having off on Monday made this whole week fly by. My goal is to do one card or project a night, so I can be ahead of the game. Then I choose the best cards and project of my classes. Definitely a task, but I love it. This is the best way to work out your stresses from the daily grind. I'm sure my husband likes it too, since he has the superior rule of the remote control when I'm in never never land, stamping and coloring. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love your dad's bday card :) When i am making a card what key things do I need to focus on? Really enjoyed the class today thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)