Sunday, May 6, 2012

National Mom's Night Out

Join me at the Melbourne Square Mall if you can this Thursday, May 10th for the National Mom's Night Out Event.  Over 20 vendors will be present, all home based companies....This is my second vendor event and I've been busy all weekend preparing.  
I asked my bestest consultant friend Tamytha Jenkins to join in with me and last night we made all these cute pinwheels for our "Pick a Date" display.  Sherri Tozzi our upline suggested a date tree, and I wanted to do pinwheels with the new "Dotty" paper, so we combined the two.  We wanted something that was really gonna POP and get everyone's attention.  On the pinwheels we chose a stamp set from the Cricut AP bundle for the center of the pinwheel and November 2011 "Cherish the Day" for the tag.  It's so cute.....if you can make a close up you can see it shows "thanks you're" then the month and date of the gathering the hostess picks.....hostesses get to keep the pinwheel once selected
Let me back up for a minute....last night when Tamytha got here we went and picked up Chinese food and popped into Old Time Pottery, and I saw these amazing flower pots, but the cost was a bit much for my taste.  We planned on using the pinwheels utilizing some wine crates I have laying around.....I tossed and turned last night and this morning I went back to Old Time Pottery and found the flower pots in smaller versions which I was comfortable with.  I WILL RECYCLE.....
Later this evening I was searching for a box for the raffle we will be holding and I came across a tissue box that was just about empty, well you guessed it, it became empty real soon when I decided to decorate it as a raffle ticket box.....


Check back later this week for more creative ideas and pictures from the event.

1 comment:

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)