After the February 2012 "first" swap of the new MHS I was flooded with fellow consultants wanting to participate and I just had to say yes to everyone, the more the merrier :) So the swap grew from one group to three and its a perfect size. From experienced veteran consultants to first year consultant's and hobbyists. What a spectacular blend of talent. Above is the card I created 12 times. Five long evenings for this card, but well worth it, its one of my favorites and one of the cutest I've done in a long time.
The guidelines for this swap were:
1. Cards must be standard size as a minimum 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
2. Its a free for all, no theme, anything you want.
3. All products must be CTMH, except for any found objects, embossing folders, and border and punches can be used.
4. Use at least 2 different paper packs (retired, last idea book or current idea book).
5. Use at least 3 embellishments.
6. Must have at least 8 layers (in one spot of your card, the paper and/or embellishments must layer up at least 8 times). Not including card base.
7. Must use an AP shape. If you don't have the AP, then must use at least one shape from another source that is similar to the AP.
8. Must have at least 1 stamped image.
Even more close up.....
P.S. My AP shape is on the inside of the card. Even the teacher forgets the rules sometimes, but its never too late to add more to a card!
Below are the other cards received and the consultant's name is underneath their card. I will be updating my blog over the weekend to add tags for easier selection of the swap group photos. If you click on the consultant's name and they have a blog, it will direct you to their site. Next swap will be August 1st right after CONVENTION!!!!!! Happy looking......
Julia CasellBelow is a extra card I received from Debbie Tibbetts as a Hostess Card, how cute is this. Tamytha Jenkins card will be coming soon.