Here we are again, another month behind us. This month's featured stamp set is "Life is Tweet" S1206. If you are coming here from Pam O'Connor's Blog you're on the right path.....and if you get lost along the way go to Helen Onulak's Blog for a full list of hoppers.
I made this card many months ago. The inspiration for the card came from my friend Tamytha Jenkins and I thought her interpretation of color and paper combos was so wonderful, that I just knew it would work well with this stamp set.
Some close up shots of the detail and paper piecing.
Here is another card made from the same set.
Love the layers on this flower.
Products used are CTMH unless otherwise noted......
- Stella Paper Packet X7147B
- My Acrylix D-size stamp set that is included in the Circut Art Philosophy Collection Z1686
- Neutral assortments Baker's Twine Z1701
- Paradise assortments Baker's Twine Z1702
- Red assortment buttons Z1369
- Cocoa embossing powder Z1246
- Lagoon Ink Z2195
- Smoothie Ink Z2196
- Cocoa Ink Z2114
- Garden Green Ink Z2120
- Olive Marker Z2337
- Colonial White Cardstock 1388
- June SOTM "Life is Tweet" S1206
- Cricut AP
- Sticky Notes for masking
Now "Hop" on over to Mary Eisen's Blog and see her work!
Have a great summer and thanks for stopping by.