Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Site Found!

Hopping around I found this wonderful sight through a fellow blogger, as if I needed another enabler in my life, lol.....this new site called Blitsy and its awesome.  Super sales are for a limited time!!!  New products change all the time.  Tim Holtz, Stickles, Glimmer Mist, Spellbinders, much, much and more.

Help to get the word out, special deals going on NOW.....Check it out here........through this special link and I'll get a $10.00 credit when you become a member (its totally FREE) and make your first purchase.  It even gets BIGGER that that....When you refer friends, you get the same deal!!!!AMAZING... What more???? like $200.00 free?!  They are giving away $200.00 to 20,000 member to sign up AND to the person who referred them. Now that's BIG!

Check it out, Blitsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)