Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Workshop Preview 4

Getting ready for Christmas is always a fun time of year.  This is a sample of the gift tags I'll use this year, so while I was at it, I decided this would just one of the tags to be created at this year's Christmas Workshop.
5 sheets of 12 Santa(s) printed and colored, then the fun part begins, GLITTER and STICKLES.....
Then you're ready to punch out, I've used a 1.5 inch circle punch.

Close up finished Santa

Products used:  Paper Tray Mat Stack One die and stamp set; CTMH New England Ivy Ink and Marker, SU Real Red Marker; Ranger red stickles and icicle stickles; CTMH New England and Cranberry card stock; and Martha Stewart glitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)