Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Preview

I for one certainly love a good time and a great laugh, who would of thought teeth could be the talk of an evening.  Mine were.....as guest arrived to the party everyone was greeted with this wonderful smiling face.  If you look close you can see I'm even wearing a rope belt that can double as dental floss and what about this really cool hillbilly wine glass (a treasure found in Bellbuckle, TN) its a mason jar adhered to a glass candle stick.  Yeehaw.  How about Mr. Dot's the Clown.

For your viewing pleasure here are more pics from the party.



 See one of my puppies here, dressed as our little angels. 





Mom and Dad


 Just a few of my best gal pals in the world.
 What's up with this double chin?
 The Wine Station......also known as the hangover station for SUNDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)