Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas Photo Box


Before
and
After

This month is all about preparing for the holidays.  Each year I try to find something even more spectacular to do for those small but thoughtful hand made gifts for family and friends.
Several months back I found these cute clear photo boxes at my local Target store for a $1!  So I grab as many as I could, not knowing exactly what I was going to do with them.


While clean my room the other day, I came across the boxes and the idea hit me.  What a cute gift for that someone special, a new mom, and even my mom!

I've used CTMH Believe Level 2 Paper Packet (X7145B)
and

CTMH Christmas Love Stamp Set (D1492)
to create this cute holiday photo box.


Other stamp sets and products used are CTMH December 25th stamp set (C1469), olive, topiary, holiday red and cranberry inks were used. 


Hope you enjoyed this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)