Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Essential Consultant Kit is here!

Close To My Heart just last week announced a new Consultant Kit called the Essentials Kit, that allows people to join this fantastic company for only $49!

http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/ImageGallery/Time%20Sensitive/Medium/2012_Autumn_Winter_IdeaBook/ConsultantKit_Essential.ashx?w=400
In the Essentials Kit, you will receive the following items...

  • A Read Me First Letter
  • Current Idea Books (qty. 3)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Autumn/Winter 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1115)
  • Petite Perks™ Nature’s Delight Incentive Stamp Set (W2023)
  • Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes (X7155C)
  • Workshops on the Go™ Avonlea Scrapbooking Kit (G1045)
  • My Creations® Recipe/Photo Box (Z1322)
  • Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet (Z1777)
  • Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2111)
  • Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2173)
  • My Acrylix® Glamour Lowercase Stamp Set (D1522)
  • My Acrylix® Perfect Fit—Frames Stamp Set (D1527)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
  • 2" × 3½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)

All this for just $49!.  This kit has a retail value of $130.00.....Whether you want to make this a career or just love having fun as a hobbyist, this is for YOU.  Contact me today and join my team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)