If you've never been to Convention before, I ask WHY? It is the most amazing experience you could have as a Consultant. There is so much talent oozing all over the place, the nicest people you will ever meet, you make new friends, and you learn more and more about the company and the products. I must say one of my favorite parts of convention is picking the brains of some of the most successful ladies I have ever met. So much that between events and classes, I made sure I found time to hang out-so much that my roomies and I barely managed to get any sleep while in Dallas. I think the earliest I went to bed last week was 1:30 a.m., and that was the morning we left to come home.
Keep checking back in the next few days for detailed Convention updates. For now I'll leave you with some highlights:
- NEW Cricut Artiste Collection, full of 3D items
- Studio J Express Collection
- Elimination of Studio J memberships. Now only $6.95 per layout for EVERYONE!
- New Organizers
- New Alcohol Markers! Sold in pairs of coordinating colors.
- 62 New Stamp Sets!
- 53 New accessories!
- 13 Workshops-on-the-Go, including 2 home decor projects!
- 6 new colors, 26 retiring colors. So yes, a smaller, more stream-lined color palette.
- New How-to Book
- All cardstock colors available in bulk quantities again!
- New Consultant Kits
- You can join for only $49 with the Essentials Kit
- Or the Masters Kit for $99.
Remember to check back this week for more Convention details and upcoming events.
Extravaganza Displays will be posted at the end of the month, along with a complete tutorial on techniques taught and Extravaganza Kit Outline.
Before I go, I like to send out one more great big thank you and hug to Jeanette Lynton, Founder & CEO, CTMH Corporate, and each and every consultant who supported me in my journey with the 2012 Album Contest submission. I couldn't of done it without each and every one of you :) I'm still blown away that I won First Place with Corporate and Consultant Choice (two years in a row). It is such an honor!
More details to come on the entire process of creating my album submission, along with pictures and techniques within the next few weeks.