Monday, April 2, 2012

Taking on your Creative MOJO

 Ever been in a store and see something that inspires you?  That happened to me tonight.  While at Publix picking up some groceries, something I hate to do, grocery shopping....but something good came out of it.  Take a look at this Godiva Chocolate truffle container for Easter, its shaped like an egg and its clear....hum, the brain starts working in overdrive.
 Here is the container with all the truffles out of it, now, just to let you know my hubby came in my craft room and wanted to know what I was doing, so I started to explain and all of a sudden, he focused on the candy and not so much on my project.....what's up with that, but he was happy, chocolate makes him happy.  I guess men are a bit like women when it comes to that.....


 Final project here, kinda hard to get pictures with a glare due to the plastic, check out all the pics below from different areas of my home and angles.
 
 This is a view from my kitchen counter.  I plan on using this as a center piece to my Easter Dinner on Sunday.
 
 
 
 Happy Easter....check back tomorrow for another Easter project.

4 comments:

  1. Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor! You never cease to amaze me. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamra---that is BEAUTIFUL! I adore it and am drooling! I need about 6-8 of those clear eggs! Oh my!
    I came to your blog from the lovely comment you left on mine! And when I read "Publix" I thought-gotta be from the south--and, sure 'nough, when I read your bio it said Melbourne! I spent teen years/young adulthood in Winter Springs (still have family there!) And another consultant was well! Wish you were closer to NC! New follower! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are amazing! What a fabulous center piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)