Monday, April 30, 2012

CTMH "Friendship Bouquet" SOTM Blog Hop

 I can hardly believe another month has gone by and so quickly.  I been looking forward to this hop for what feels like forever.  This set is fabulous and a classic.  I know you've heard me say this before, but I LOVE FLOWERS!!!!  Every weekend after breakfast with my parents my husband and I stop at Walmart, Lowes or Home Depot and it never fails, I buy a beautiful potted flower every time and I always say to my husband "flowers make me happy, and when I'm happy everybody's happy!"

This month's featured stamp set is "Friendship Bouquet" S1205.  If you are coming here from Dawn Ross's Blog you're on the right path.....and if you get lost along the way go to Helen Onulak's Blog for a full list of hoppers.


Products used are CTMH unless otherwise noted......
  • Colonial White Die-Cut Cards Z1738
  • Goldrush Ink Z2123
  • Sunflower Ink Z2150
  • Topiary Ink Z2155
  • Garden Green Ink Z2120
  • Waterbrush 1771
  • Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel Z1483
  • Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
  • Dotty For You paper packet CC1017
  • May SOTM "Friendship Bouquet" S1205
  • Sticky Notes for masking
There is just something amazing about sunflowers and friendship, they go hand in hand in my book.  Here I found this wall calendar at Micheal's for $1.80 (on Sale).  I stamped the bottom left hand corner with "Treasured Friend" in Jet Black Archival Ink.  Next, I cut down the magnetic frames so they would fit just right around the month and day and covered them with B&T paper from "Dreamin' Level 2 Paper Packet" X7142B then adding Durables Studs Z1705 (the Square ones) to each corner. 

 Another great find at Micheal's was this awesome canvas notebook for a whopping $1.20 (on Sale)....and again I stamped it with "Treasured Friend" in the lower right hand corner.

Now "Hop" on over to LeAnne Dudley's Blog and see her work! 
Have a great May and thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love flowers too and the SOTM is so cheery!

    ps...great finds at Michaels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking as is the rest of your blog! I am going to take a look at all of your posts! You are so talented!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love how you stamped the 'found' items. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the closure on your card. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I love how the stamp set coordinates everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the great comments and support....here is another nice comment a fellow consultant emailed to me....

    I just wanted to tell you that while touring the Blog Hop my jaw dropped when I saw your artwork using the SOTM. It is amazing…you should do a video on your technique using the inks to make those gorgeous flowers. I enjoyed looking at your blog too…consultants like you inspire me to create. Have a great day.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift set! I love your card and how you personalized the other items.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)