Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blue Beauty


How Beautiful is this? I must say, purple is one of my favorite colors, but blue is now becoming one too. My hydrangea's have done so well this year. It must be from all that cold, cold weather we had this winter. The color is so vibrant!!!! AMAZING.........

Inspiration for this project came from my garden. I wanted to make a book marker for my upcoming club, the more I worked on it the more it turned into a beautiful tag. Something about tags, they are easy and quick to make and are so universal, I can't seem to make enough of them.


I searched through my room and found this wonderful stamp set from SU and some paper I had picked up last year. I couldn't stop until I was done, at midnight last night. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)