Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

I just love this picture of my mom. May 1, 1971, second wedding anniversary and all that baby weight is gone, I came into the picture on January 4 that year. This Sunday was my mommy's birthday. We did our normal routine and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, we do this every Saturday and Sunday morning. Now, what do your give a woman that has everything she could ever need or want in life? A handmade card.......Mom says she can never get rid of my cards now, since I started making them over 3 years ago. Mom loves cats and she loves Red Lobster, so I combined the two together with this Birthday Card and gift card holder in one.

Mom has a chair in her yard where she sits with her cats. So this stamp from SU worked great. All other products used are CTMH from our current catalog. The chair and pillow are paper pieced.


Inside view, on each side of the card are tags that pull out with gift cards attached.

Lots of cutting done here around the flowers.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)