Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love is in the air everywhere. Amazing how the Christmas decorations aren't off the shelves at the stores and the Valentine decorations are up, and then on sale the very next week. Now, for those of you who know me personally, you will know that I not a person of many words, but I most definitely make up for it in decorating my home and with as many embellishments as I can fit on one project. I just absolutely love the bling in life. With that being said, I wanted to share with you my Valentine Tree. This little tree, a deal for $39.99 has been on my kitchen counter for the past 5 years. Its the perfect size and is decorated each month for every occasion that comes up.


Speaking of decorations, I fell head over heals for these little ornaments I found at JoAnn's. They look like miniature chocolate candies. I also found this wonderful tiny clear and red heart garland at Hobby Lobby and I topped it off with some black tulle.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)