Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fall-Winter Idea Book Open House


Hi everyone....its that time again...the new fall-winter idea book goes live August 1st.  I will be hosting my Fall-Winter Idea Book Open House on Friday, July 26, 2013 from 1:00 to 7:00 p.m.  Come check out all the new and exciting products from Close To My Heart. 

  • Operation Smile Silent Auction
  • Make-n-take
  • FREE Idea Books for All
  • CLEARANCE SALE
  • Product Preview
  • Product Specials
  • Cricut Specials
  • And much, much more!

Leave a comment today and get 25% off one item from the new idea book, this includes the NEW Artbooking Circuit Cartridge.  Discount offer is not valid through CTMH or through online gathering.  All orders must be placed through me personally..via email or in person.

RSVP Today....See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)