Thursday, July 4, 2013

Convention Recap and Product Preview

I'm going virtual!!! Yep...that's right...after a few months of thinking about it....I've made the decision to go virtual!  What does that mean to you...well...to offer more to more people!  Each month I will showcase a fantastic project or two...and maybe three...which you can make at home.  This month's kit will be a project I presented at Convention 2013 for Close to My Heart!
 Back in April I had the honor of being selected to be a guest presenter at Convention 2013 for Close To My Heart at the Coronado Springs Resort at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida and I was privileged to get a sneak preview of the product lines coming out in August 2013.  My challenge for this presentation was to show how to use the new accessories offered by CTMH.  During Friday morning General Session I presented this wall hanging display tray using only new accessories from the upcoming Idea Book "Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements", "Lagoon Washi Tape" and "Aqua Dots".

Check back on Sunday....for all the details on how to make this project and how to get yours for a 50% savings!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)