Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Remembering My First Blog Hop Post

Sometimes I like to take these little journeys back in time to see how I have grown.....and this is what I found on my journey tonight.....My very first SOTM Blog Hop post (January 2011).......




Products used:

January 2011 SOTM " Find Your Style" D1452
"Picture This" D1448
5x7 Canvas Panel (available at JoAnn's or Michaels $3.99 for 3 canvases)
CTMH My Reflections Wings B&T Duos X7135B
CTMH Juniper Ink Z2165
CTMH Cocoa Ink Z2114
CTMH Embossing Powder Clear Z671
Versa Mark Z891
CTMH Stardust Glitz Z1313
CTMH Liquid Glass Z679
CTMH Pewter Mini-Medley Accents Z1243
Ranger Embossing Powder "Tinsel Bridal"
Martha Stewart Crystal Glitter
Ocean Tides ribbon from Papertrey Inks
Floral Beads
Prima Flowers

and.....here are some more projects I've made using January's Stamp of the Month
 
 Don't forget to check back on Friday for the December 2012 SOTM Blog Hop featuring "Year-Round Cheer".

1 comment:

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)