Monday, November 19, 2012

3rd Annual Holiday Workshop

Just a quick reminder of my 3rd Annual Christmas Workshop and its time to RSVP to save your spot. Here are all the details...

Event Location:  At My Home
Saturday, December 1st
11:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Workshop Fee:  $35 

Each guest will create:

20 small gift tags 
(4 each of the five)

4 Gift Card Holders 
(2 each of the two)

10 Greetings Cards 
(2 each of the five)

4 large gift tags

1 Gift Box

1 Ornament

All materials are provided. You will need your supply tote. 
Lunch will be served and a special gift will be given to all who attend.

Email me today and let me know if you are able to attend, so I'll know how many to prepare for.

Check back soon for project previews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)