Tuesday, September 18, 2012

???

Where does the time go?  I can't believe its been 8 days since my last post.....Had my Fall Workshop on Saturday and spent some time with my hubby on Sunday, after volunteering at the VFW.  My friend Rachel started having mild contractions on Saturday at the Fall Workshop, and the baby has finally dropped into position.....any minute now and we will be off to the hospital....I thought she was gonna have it last night while we were having our pedicures, but no.....hopefully tonight.  I'll keep you posted, and I should have some artwork up soon.  Oh, and check back later tonight I will have another fun give-away....yes, I said give-away.....its too funny what I've got planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)