Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to Living

Well I'm back to living after being bed ridden for five days last week.....I can't remember the last time I was so sick....and I've never had vertigo in my life and I honestly hope to never have it again!  Labor Day weekend we went to Georgia to visit with family and when I get around my nieces and nephews I go hog wild crazy, like a 42 year kid I am.  Doing back flips and front flips into the pool I go.....when I got home on Monday I was good, but by Tuesday at lunch time I was done!  Down and out with a sever sinus infection.....after days of being sick I was finally able to get out of bed on Sunday, just in time for my card class that afternoon, and off to my room I go to make the altered project for my class.  You know I must of been sick not to have been in my craft room for 5 days! 

 This is what I came up with, an adorable treat box.  I'm Nuts About You.
 This project was made with the Flirty Paper Packet by CTMH (X7160B) and the Cricut Artiste Cartridge by CTMH and can you believe there is no stamping?
 Not having a stamp for the sentiment, I used my computer with the CTMH Font CD.
Key used on the Cricut Artiest Cartridge is the 3D Object on the Be Mine Key.  After cutting the treat box I positioned the cutting blade at 3 7/16 and 4 3/4 and made this my center point, then cutting Accent shift 1 at 5 inches to create the window in the treatbox.

Leaf images were cut with the Cricut Artiste Thanksgiving Key in various sizes using the 3D shift key and the Accent 2 shift key.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great evening.

5 comments:

  1. there is always a promise of wonderful fun and creative artwork on your blog Tamra! THANK YOU for sharing.

    I also want to present you with the Liebster award!! All of the details on how to accept the award are in this post on my blog:

    http://p-inks.blogspot.ca/2012/09/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been sick. This project turned out soooo cute and pistachio nuts Yum!! Can't wait to see what you work on next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute treat! Thanks for sharing it and for making it! How did you cut out the sentiment... is it an oval scallop punch??? Thanks! Kathi P>S> Hope you stay well... inner ear issues are no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!! Glad you are feeling better and hope you had a fabulous vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and pistachios are actually healthy for you!! So sorry to hear you have been sick! I have had vertigo before and it is awful!! I love all of your stuff and I hope to meet you one day!

    Adeline B....from across the state in Tampa, FL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)