Sunday, August 26, 2012

There's nothing like a clean craft room

With Hurricane Isaac well south of us today, and thank goodness well west of us for the next few days, there's not much to do around here when its raining all day.  Now, I would love to get in some extra sleep, but that's just not me....up every Saturday and Sunday morning at 6:30 my days start with breakfast with mom and dad....and I'm not one for sitting on the couch to watch TV all day, even though it would be nice, I just can't do it....I'm too wound up all the time.  So today I finished cleaning my craft room while I did laundry and cooked my lunches and dinners for the next week.

I don't know about you, but it seems like my weeks go by a lot better when I get those little extra things done over the weekend, and then there's more time for crafting!  AND the best feeling in the world is a clean and organized craft room, so you can mess it up again :)

Here is another video of my craft room, this time its much more organized.  It's my FAVORITE room of the house.

Have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Would you please come and do mine?! It really needs a good overhaul again-well, really-just putting stuff away would help! down to all that stuff you don't really know WHERE to put..! But-it's back to work today so not happening now! Thanks for the inspiration tho! Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your craft room! Love all that ribbon you have too! Thanks for sharing ;) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your creative place is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a second I thought i was in scrappy heaven :) Awesome!
    agirlandherstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)