Monday, June 11, 2012

Studio J Homework Layout Four

I promise I didn't forget about previewing the Studio J layouts.  I've been really busy preparing for Convention in Dallas coming in July.  I been a stamping hostage to my craft room for the past five days, which is a nice thing :).  Now, I can't show what I'm working on since its Top Secret, yep I'm one of the lucky ones selected to present at Extravaganza in Dallas this year. On one hand, its so exciting working with the new products coming out in the Fall/Winter 2012 Close To My Heart Idea Book, and on the other, its very hard not being able to share the experience with anyone.  Its crunch time now, I have to have everything done and ready to ship out next Monday. 

So for now you can check out close ups of the pages.  Sorry for the short post, but I need to get back in my room......almost done for the night :)

Layout Page One
Layout Page Two

2 comments:

  1. I hope your teaching in the Lagoon group. I can only imagine how gorgeous your work will be, as everything you do is always stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I have been thinking about you and cant wait to see your creations. I second what Tamytha said, EVERYTHING you do is always stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)