Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Studio J Homework Layout 5

Finally, I have a minute to post this last layout for the Studio J Convention homework.  Sorry for the delay....I took the week off from work last week to wrap up preparation for Convention and time slipped right past me.  I must admit, I loved staying home all day and playing in my craft room, even with the pressure it was still much, much better than going to WORK!
Here is a close up on page one and below is a close up of page two.
Even though I'm back to work, I still prepping for the Big Day in Dallas, please be patient, I promise once I'm done and I get there, I will be bombarding my blog with all kinds of pictures of new and fun goodies.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)