Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's Up?

A lot is all I can say ....I've been busy, busy, busy creating for some up coming swaps, blog hop and open house.  And I've decided to build up the excitement a bit....the rules of the swap and hop are pretty simple with one aspect, and that is....no sneak peaks.  Coming soon right here is the My Heart's Swap group, CTMH consultants participating are Tamra Pope, that's me; Tamytha Jenkins; Tammy Wisterman; and Diane Fischer (no blog yet, but coming soon).  The first swap goes live February 2012.  Check back soon.

CTMH Stamp of the Month for February 2012 goes live on February 1 along with the new Idea Book.

Open House this Sunday, January 29, 2012, at my house from 10:00 -2:00.  Giveaways, make and takes, Cricut Art Philosophy how to class, CLEARANCE SALE, raffles, door prizes and much, much more and did I mention Chocolate......Valentine themed party.  Contact me to RSVP today.   

Just a quick reminder of the great upcoming new classes for 2012.

Card's Plus Group $25.00 product purchase club, all supplies provided to make 2 over the top cards and one altered project.

New and improved Work Shop on the Go scrapbooking class, $29.95 per month. (Basic Kit)

Card Class $25.00 per month, all supplies included, and you go home with 6 great cards for all occasions.

All altered project club, let me show you how to turn those everyday objects into fabulous home decor and more...Class fee varies per month, but never more than $25.00 per month, all supplies provided.

Contact me today for more information and to reserve your spot.  Class times vary, night, day, and weekend classes available.  You pick the day and time to fit your schedule!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)