Monday, January 2, 2012

CTMH Roxie Valentine Trio

Now that Christmas has come and gone, I'm totally in the mood for Valentine's Day and I turned to this amazing paper pack from CTMH "Roxie".  I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it in July at Convention......and I just knew it would make the best V-Day paper.  Enjoy.  Hope the lighting is ok, new camera (a real one) for Christmas and I'm still not sure how to use it just right.

 A year or so ago I attended a club class from my upline Annette Green and we made a paper bag card and I couldn't wait to do another one, and here it is.
And its a gift card holder too.....surprise, surprise this will be for my Husband for V-Day.
The mail box was on my blog earlier, scroll down to see more.....and the Love card is using the heart shaped treat holder.  Way cool stuff!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Tamra! Making the card out of a bag is cool idea. Did you use a die to cut the bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, one of Tim Holtz' on the edge dies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)