Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Finally back in the grove, it only took 3 days to get my land legs back.  
Thank you, thank you, thank you is all I can say to Tim Holtz.  What a wonderful experience.  This was my first real cruise, from Florida we've all been out on the little 3 days cruises and the one day gambling cruises, but the Freedom of the Sea is a world all its own.  AND Tim and his crew, did a first class job with this event.  Check out Tim's video here for some great highlights of the Cruise.
The ship was amazing, the food was to die for, the service was excellent and the company of my favorite Gal Pals, Annette, JoAnn, Sherry, Charmin and Dotty was the icing on the cake.  Now, I haven't got many pictures yet, we are having a CD made with everyone's pictures and I should have it in about a week.  Here are a few pictures that I have to show now.
Check out all the great artwork by Tim's at Tim's Blog
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am so jealous! Looks like you had a fantastic time. :)

    I left a reply to your comment over at my blog. Hopefully it works for you soon. Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)