Thursday, July 28, 2011

Contest Layout Five


Layout 5 "A Mother's Love"
The requirement for this layout was as an additional page with stamping requirements.

 My girls are my life


I dedicated this layout to each of my girls.

The complete list of supplies and techniques used are listed below.

Supplies: 
 
Crystal Blue Cardstock
Colonial White Cradstock
Miracle Level 2 B&T
Emporium Level 2 B&T
Picture This Convention 2010 Stamp Set
Spot on Backgrounds Stamp Set
Sweet Leaf Ink
Crystal Blue Ink
Crystal Blue Buttons
Waxy Flax Colonial White
Connection Club Sweet Leaf Ribbon Embellishments
Twill Bulk Ribbon
4x6 Flip Flaps
2 Inch Scallop Circle Punch
 

Techniques: 
 
Cut One-Eighth of an inch strips of Crystal Blue and Colonial White Cardstock to create flowers. Flowers are made by using a figure eight effect and multiple layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)