Monday, July 18, 2011

Art Philosophy Cricut® Collection

The biggest news is here!!! Close To My Heart and Cricut have teamed up and I must say this is the best pair I could have ever imagined.

Starting August 1, you can order the brand new "Art Philosophy" Cricut cartridge exclusive to Close To My Heart. There are 700 images on this cartridge, many that coordinate with the newest stamp sets in the Autumn Winter 2011 catalog.  This great bundle includes the exclusive cartridge, 3 stamp sets and three  9" x 12" chipboard sheets that coordinate.  The cartridge also has card making, tag, and 3-D features.

For an early preview, check out this 5 minute video and see for yourself what all the excitement is about. Mark your calendars for August 1 when the new catalog goes live right here on my blog...........And don't forget my open house on Sunday, August 7, 2011 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., for an exclusive preview, great door prizes, make and takes and much, much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)