Thursday, April 21, 2011

To blog or not to blog, so I blog.....I realized I haven't been posting much paper crafts lately, but I am still here. I've been up to my eyeballs in some serious scrapbooking since early February and its crunch time. As a Close to My Heart Consultant I am attending convention this year at Disneyland in California and I have decided to enter the Scrapbooking Contest.

Consultants who enter the contest have several design components to apply to their entries, and with that being said, I AM NOT A SCRAPBOOKER.......I make cards and altered projects, so this decision has been a challenge for me. I've had to apply my paper crafting skills to a much larger work space and I've had to use different techniques and products that I would normally not use. I must say, my thoughts that a scrapbook page is just a "large card" has completely gone out the window.

Just look at my room, I actually get a sick feeling when ever I walk past the door. The mess is driving me crazy, but it will be well worth it once I mail this baby out. The deadline is May 27, 2011, my personal deadline is May 1, 2011 and I'm glad to say that I'm on my last layout and that I need to complete the journaling for one of the pages and I"M FINISHED.

The finished product will be shown on my blog after Convention in July.

And before I forget, Charmin you are the winner of the Stamp Set from my collection. Please email or call me so we can make arrangements.

1 comment:

  1. Well as you already know, Tamra, MY scrap room always looks like this!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)