Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I'm on Cloud Nine

 So here I am today...to share the NEW Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit with you.  One of my goals this year is to scrapbook more...and this kit was the perfect fit.

I will share this secret with you...I'm the slowest scrapbooker ever!  I always have the hardest time putting something together...CTMH helps me every time with their Make It From the Heart books.  I used pattern 13 from the Volume 1 book.
Here are some pictures of page one.  Before starting I knew i wanted to draw in more white in this layout, so I mixed up some White Daisy Pigment Ink and rubbing alcohol and spritzed the Lagoon cardstock, then heat setting the ink.
The stamped arrows are from this month's Stamp of the Month "Cros Stitch Wishes.  I used pacifica ink for the arrows and the love you sentiment.  The more dimension you have the better.....
 Here I stamped the sentiment a couple of times, first cutting out the work "love" for the stamped heart image below and then for the 2 tiny little hearts to be used on the layout.
 
Next I wanted to add some more layers to the B and T paper square, by reducing the sized square in 1/4 inch increments. 
I really like how this page turned out.
 Now for page 2....well its just about the same.

 Adding some bling and washi tape here.
 Can you see ho thick this sentiment is?  It is 6 layers thick for some good dimension. Quick and easy with the Cricut

....then just add glue.
Thanks for stopping by....stay inky my friends!
 In 8 days I will be celebrating by Birthday with Close To My Heart.  4 Years....I'm so excited!
And I feel like celebrating.  All the details are to come.  Don't forget to find me on Facebook.  Find, friend and like my business page for even more surprises.
Facebook: Tamra's Crafty Paper Creations
Facebook: Tamra Young-Pope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)