Tuesday, August 13, 2013

R U A WINNER?

who would of thought giving away FREE CTMH product to 5 LUCKY WINNERS would be so HARD?  on August 3....i posted the names of 5 winners simply for leaving a comment on my blog between July 13 and August 1st.....and as of midnight last night....NO ONE CLAIMED their prizes...and as promised i have picked FIVE NEW WINNERS to replace the original names drawn.  Each lucky winner will receive 1 NEW CTMH product from me. 
Pro Play Mini Album July 13 Post: Cheryl July 26, 2013 at 6:35 AM Such a cute gift idea!

Pro Play Mini Album July 13 Post: Heather Stewart July 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM wonderful book,Tamra. I LOVE this paper,and your instructions are so detailed. :) I cannot wait to get the cricut Artbooking cartridge!!


Babycakes Operation Smile Donation July 14 Post: Becca Whitham  July 16, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Fabulous! Just FABULOUS!!

Huntington Coffee Table Album Operation Smile Donation July 19 Post: terryanndiack July 19, 2013 at 9:21 PM  Once again, you amaze me. I love seeing what you come up with. Can't wait for your next post.

August SOTM Blog Hop: Julie August 1, 2013 at 7:56 AM  Love your box! I wouldn't of thought to use this SOTM for Halloween. Thanks for the ideas :)

Ladies please leave a comment here along with your email address to claim your prize.  I WILL EMAIL YOU FOR YOUR MAILING ADDRESS.   CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tamra,

    You've made my day!!!! Thank you so much :) My email is tim_julie04@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are. You. KIDDING. Me??? Thrilled beyond measure! 4beccaw@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca...please call me tomorrow...we r having serious internet issues here. 321-205-6797. Thanks Tamra

      Delete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)