Monday, March 19, 2012

Poor little Reese Piece


Ever had your dog bitten by ants?  Well poor little Miss Reese got into some ants and I'm not sure where, none in our back yard and that's her play place. 

This morning, she started whining and crying and wouldn't stop.  I ended up having to take a sick day.  I wasn't sure what was wrong with her, she seemed fine except for the whining.  After about an hour, I pick her up, flipped her over to give her a hug and to my surprise she was covered with these little bits, well over a 100 it seems :(

I made her a bath of warm water and baking soda.  Seemed to help, now she's all curled up on the couch and hasn't left my side all morning.

Back from the Vet and no ant bites......she has hives.  She'll be better in a day or so with some old fashioned benadryl pills.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...poor Reese. Give her a kiss from me. I hope she's feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)