Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Knowing What You Like....

 If you're like me you probably surf the web a lot looking for new ideas and seeing what everyone else is doing out there....A few weeks ago I came across this card made by one of my friends, and fellow CTMH consultant who I met at Convention last year.  Did you know she lives just a few miles down the road....how lucky for me.  Now, Tamytha and I have kept in touch a bit since convention, especially since we've both only been consultants for a little over 2 years, lots in common, too.  Here's Tamytha Jenkins' card   
and here's her link, check out all of her work....she's amazingly talented.    Above and below is my spin of her fantastic creation.  Thanks again Tamytha for giving me the privilege to lift your idea   :)
 All products are Close To My Heart, the bird stamp is paper pieced using the up coming June 2012 Stamp of the Month, also used was the My Acrylix D-size stamp set that is included in the Circut Art Philosophy Collection Z1686.
Stella Paper Packet X7147B, Neutral assortments Baker's Twine Z1701; red assortment buttons Z1369, Cocoa embossing powder Z1246.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)