Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Monday and thank you for visiting my blog. Taking a week off from paper crafting and attending my CTMH Quarterly meeting with my upline and all the members of our team really got rejuvenated. When I woke up Saturday morning I was ready to get creating. CTMH has this wonderful consultant campaign starting August 15 through September 30, 2010. With qualified purchases of our My Acrylic Stamp Sets you can receive this Triple Play mini album set at a great discounted deal. This mini album kit contains 3 4X4 mini albums, an exclusive "Love This" stamp set, pre-cut dies, four exclusive mini ink pads, coordinating ribbon, and instructions for assembly. This mini album was so much fun to put together and it only took about an hour, including putting in the pictures. To see more on this promotion you can visit my website at http://TamraPope.myCTMH.com

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get them and make them. They are so cute and such a good deal. See ya. Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea for new Grandparents, or parents or kids away n college :) or newly weds etc. etc!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for stopping by and stay inky my friends :)